Wednesday 23 March 2011

Little Darling, It Seem's Like Years Since It's Been Clear

Wonderful weather in Southampton at the moment - I have a few girls from my course following my little blog so I'm sure they all know this! Thought I'd share with you something I wore to uni yesterday. I've really been embracing the seventies/hippy trend that's big for S/S and have found an way to update my chiffon blouses that saw me through 2010, by simply layering it with my new brown fringed waistcoat and lashings of jewellery - something I'm prone to wearing anyway. 


The dove grey blouse is a 2010 purchase from H&M. It's hard to see in the pictures, but it has a lovely detail around the neckline, and lovely floaty sleeves. I put on three long chains that I've had lying around for the past couple of years, and my new green pendant. I also wore some new rings, my sunflower headband, jeggings (because its not exactly boiling point...yet) some peep toe brown pumps from last summer, and a distressed faux leather peasant - style bag that I picked up in Primark for about a £1 last year, and forgot I had.
I can foresee myself wearing this style for at least a few weeks, although I've also been obsessing a little over Aztec prints - maybe I will try and work a Aztec/hippy hybrid style someday soon?!


I don't really know if I have any regular readers or if I'm just boring you(I hope not!) but I really appreciate anyone taking the time to look at my blog and especially feedback comments, so thank you if you do.

If you are a regular reader, is there anything you want to see more/less of on my blog? 

4 comments:

  1. The bag looks like real leather, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Your blog is great, I really enjoyed.

    Please have a look at my fashion blog Pretty Portobello .

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for having a browse Eri! And thank you Vivienne, I'm so glad I bought it x

    ReplyDelete