Tuesday 8 February 2011

A Re - Vamp

Despite my last post's promise that I would be a faithful blogger, I have spent far too much time watching American TV and on facebook and have once again let my blog fall by the wayside. 
However, my (rather late) new year's resolution is to keep up my writing, as I think it will help me in my university work if I have a creative outlet to write, and will encourage me to document what are the most important and interesting years of my life so far. 
With a new attitude comes a new blog, so I picked a beautiful template of a chandelier picture to hopefully add a bit of class to my ramblings, and my ensuing posts will be less crazy colours and fonts, and will hopefully let my writing take centre stage.
Fingers crossed I can keep it up!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment