Thursday 10 February 2011

Quick Picks

My student loan finally arrived in my bank account, and my mum very kindly (and surprisingly) allowed me to go shopping with it! I thought I'd share with you my top picks. Over the coming weeks I will be posting pictures of my daily outfits, and am hoing by blogging I can remember what I liked/ disliked about an outfit, and hopefully to encourage myself to try and wear my clothes in different ways, rather than buying new clothes I can't afford this time. If you have any tips, let me know!

 

Leopard Satchel: £9. Cable knit skirt: £5. Cameo print Scarf: £3. Silk Scarf: £3. All Primark.

Floral peasant dress: Zara, £9.99. Terracotta blouse: Topshop, £32. Black Chiffon dress: Primark, £15. 

'Titantic' White Star pin: Southampton Maritime Museum, £1


2 comments:

  1. oh ive seen that black primark dress on other blogs, its so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they also have it in cream and floral, wish I'd bought all three now! x

    ReplyDelete